CSS April Group Project!!!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012


Hello all!  This month's Clear & Simple Stamps group challenge is based on the photo above.  Isn't that just gorgeous?!!
I chose to use Baby Sentiments for my gender neutral card.  This card is pretty simple, but I just love the calming colors and texture.  I used a scrap of embroidery floss to divide the images.  Those stamped buttons have the holes punched out using a mini hole punch.  I just love little details like that.
You won't want to miss what the other DT ladies have designed! 


Thanks so much for joining me today!  I hope your day is FABULOUS!

{Congratulations}
StampsBaby Sentiments (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card StockOn the Catwalk CreamBrown Leather SatchelKraft Like a Rockstar (CSS)
InkDish All the Dirt BrownBrown Leather Satchel (CSS)
AccessoriesFoam Dots, Cream Embroidery Floss, Mini Hole Punch, Edge Distresser

7 comments:

Steph Zerbe April 10, 2012 at 5:43 AM  

I like the grid and the punched holes in the buttons. Clever!

Susan April 10, 2012 at 10:42 AM  

What a creative and fun card!

Laurie April 10, 2012 at 3:59 PM  

What a fun card Dana! I love the buttons! This is the perfect neutral colored card!

Jennifer Rzasa April 10, 2012 at 6:16 PM  

So sweet...I just adore the buttons!

Unknown April 10, 2012 at 6:57 PM  

love the kraft buttons!!!

whoistracy April 10, 2012 at 9:06 PM  

Ohh I just love the distressed edge to the main panel. This rocks!!

Lori April 10, 2012 at 11:23 PM  

How sweet! Love the texture from the thread and the distressing--it adds so much to your simple design.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP