Clear & Simple Stamps - Group Challenge

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hello!  Today we have a special treat for you!!!  The Clear & Simple Stamps Design Team have put together some spring ensembles using the new SOTM, Spring.  
For my spring ensemble I decided to make a tag and box combo.  The box was cut using the Silhouette and Purplicious card stock.  Everything was tied together using VIP Purple satin ribbon.  


The base of the tag is Purplicious card stock with distressed edges.  I stamped the background rain drops using VIP Purple ink and of course those cute little umbrellas were paper pieced.  
Here's a view from the side so you can get an idea of the size.  It's a little hard to see, but I used some black enamel accents on the top of each umbrella to give them a little dimension.  I love that little touch!


You won't want to miss the Spring Ensembles the rest of the Design Team created:
Thanks so much for visiting today!

{Singing in the Rain}
Stamps: Spring (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Purplicious, VIP Purple, A Blanc Check
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress, VIP Purple
Accessories: VIP Purple Satin Ribbon, Purple Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Edge Distresser, Digital Cut Box (Silhouette)

6 comments:

Basement Stamper February 8, 2011 at 8:46 AM  

beautiful tag & box, love those colors together.

Miss Vio February 8, 2011 at 8:44 PM  

oh so cuuuutee! :) you used purple so very perfectly... and I love your enamel accents too!

Ryann February 8, 2011 at 10:21 PM  

I'm not purple's biggest fan, but you make it look GOOD! :)

Lori February 8, 2011 at 11:53 PM  

So pretty! Love the monochromatic look.

Cristina February 10, 2011 at 4:23 PM  

How adorable! I almost went with purple, too, but I'm glad I didn't, because yours is so much cuter than mine would have been. :) Love it!

whoistracy February 10, 2011 at 8:26 PM  

Ohhh that box is gorgeous!! I'm usually not a purple fan but this is stunning.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP