Paper Maniac Wednesday - Ribbon!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hello! Every Wednesday I will be posting a card for Paper Maniac. Each week I will have a different theme. You can see my card here and then head on over to the Paper Maniac Blog to see what the other design team girls have created. The theme this week is ribbon. I used the Mojo Monday sketch on my card. Since I was busy sleeping in on Monday, I thought I would squeeze it in on this card.


Have you seen the Wee Bundles from Sassafras? They are a pack of 6 x 6 patterned paper (front and back) that sell for $1.49!!!!! For 24 sheets!!! I couldn't believe it either, so I had to order some. Well, I was not disappointed. I used 3 of the sheets on today's card. Cool, huh?
Also, this ribbon is fantastic. You can not find cheaper ribbon with this quality. Paper Maniac has it for $.40 a yard!!! The ribbon I used is 7/8" Grosgrain Raspberry Rose. Totally lovin' it!

{ Soaring by to say hi...}

Stamps: Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Raspberry Fizz, SS White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Sunshine Lollipops Wee Bundle (Sassafras)
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Tempting Turquoise (SU)
Accessories: Foam Dimensionals, Circle Punches (SU), Stampin' Sponge (SU), Raspberry Rose Grosgrain Ribbon

Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

Me Myself and I-N-K September 9, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

Dana, what a fun card! I love the colors you chose and the image fits the sketch perfectly!

Alma =)

Rachel September 9, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

I love the bright colors, I'm gonna have to check into that paper too!

Angie Cortes September 9, 2009 at 2:51 PM  

Such bright colors!! I love this stamp set! Fabulous card!!

JazzyH September 9, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

I love the bright colors!

Patti September 9, 2009 at 4:17 PM  

Oh my gosh, Dana, these colors are great! I have not had a chance to play with my Sunshine Lollipop papers yet, but I think that is going to be the order of business tonight. You have inspired me. Looks great with that bright pink ribbon.

Olena September 9, 2009 at 6:12 PM  

Such a lovely card! Love it! ~Olena~

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP