A Torn & Crinkled Flower Card

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hello! Is is Friday yet? We have such a fun weekend planned, I can't wait! Anyway, so much went into this card. The colors are from Kristina Werner's latest color challenge. The ways to use it challenge for today is to use crinkled paper. The technique for the flowers came from a tutorial from Dawn McVey, although I couldn't get my petals to curl! Okay, with all that said, I'm really not sure about this card. I'm not sure if I love it or hate it. What do you think?



{A Torn & Crinkled Flower Card}

Stamps: Thank You Kindly (SU)
Card Stock: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White (SU)
Patterned Paper: Urban Prairie (Basic Grey)
Ink: Tempting Turquoise (SU)
Accessories: Swiss Cheese Edge Punch (EK Success), Glue Dots, Paper Piercer, White Brads (Making Memories)

Bookmark and Share

8 comments:

Stacey Schafer June 11, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

love your Dawn-ish flowers...i HAVE to try that myself:) Great card!

Brandi June 11, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

Dana,
Absolutely too cute. love the flower!
Brandi

Traveling Mama June 11, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

I am with you on looking forward to Friday. I thought it was Friday all day today! LOL! Cute card for Kristina's challenge too!

Anonymous June 11, 2009 at 4:06 PM  

Really like how your flower came out...cute, indeed!

Loriann June 11, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

I love your card. The colors are cute, the "Dawn flowers" are darling and personally I would love to receive a card like this and I am sure anyone else you would send this card would love it too. A one of a kind, hand made card is always the best.

Gina Lindsay June 12, 2009 at 12:08 AM  

I like it! the colors just say summer!

Terri Trotter Earley June 13, 2009 at 3:34 PM  

Love your big homemade flower. I was inspired by Dawn's tutorial as well, but I haven't busted it out yet. Fabulous job on the color combo!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Winter June 13, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

Cute! Love the flowers, I have been wanting to try those, now I'll have to try! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP