My first Etsy item...

Monday, February 2, 2009

Hey guys! I want to share with you the very first item I put in my etsy shop. I'll be working all week to fill my store with cards I've made over the last year. I make a lot more than I actually use.

This is a set of 6 cards with matching envies. The rectangular image is stamped using Guidelines from Papertrey Ink. I started by stamping a whole sheet!!! It took awhile!!

I used the same image to stamp again on the envelopes to make a matching set.

The kids are finally back to school today after having a whole week off. I'll be back tomorrow with a Mojo Monday card (on Tuesday!).
{Thanks}
Stamps: Guidelines (Papertrey Ink), Thank You Kindly (Stampin' Up)
Card Stock: Cream (?), Mellow Moss (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Mellow Moss (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: Ribbon (Offray), Dimensionals (Stampin' Up)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP