SC200, Let it Snow!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hey there! Here's a card I made this morning for today's sketch challenge at SCS. The Snowflake Spot is one of my top two favorite stamp sets. I can't believe this one is retired. I'm really into this color combination. It's pretty elegant! This card uses a lot of Whisper White ink. The snowflakes are white, but so are all the edges. If you've used white ink before, you know how tricky it is. It almost never completely dries so smudges are almost inevitable. My fingers are covered with white ink. Thanks so much for stopping by today! You girlies mean so much to me!


{Let it Snow}

Stamps: The Snowflake Spot (SU)
Card Stock: Brocade Blue, Not Quite Navy, Close to Cocoa (SU)
Ink: Whisper White, Night of Navy (SU)
Accessories: Silver Brads, Coluzzle, 1 3/8" Square Punch, Foam Dots, Dimensionals, 1 5/8" Brown Satin Ribbon (Offray)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP