TECC1-- Another Taylor Challenge

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Wow! It was so gorgeous here today! The best day of the year by far (weather wise). We spent a good deal of time playing outside with the kids and then my hubby and I went to see the KY Symphony Orchestra for a little enrichment. It must have gotten my creative juices flowing because I came home and made this card.


This the second week I've participated in Taylor Vanbruggen's sketch challenge. Her sketch is to the left and is a little more complicated than the cards I normally do. There are a lot of layers in this card. The yellow patterned paper came from a mat pack of pastel baby colors. Thanks for looking!
Stamps: Bundle of Joy
Paper: Whisper White, Buckaroo Blue, Yellow Patterns from mat pack
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Dimensionals, Square Punch, White Grosgrain Ribbon,Watercolor Pencils

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP