New Scallop Punch!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I just had to play with my new scallop punch! Haley (my SU! demo and friend) dropped it off first thing this morning and I was able to hold off until about an hour ago to play. I made these two cards while watching American Idol. It's two hours long tonight, so it's not over yet. I'm just waiting for David Archuleta. Anyway-here are my cards. They both use the same supplies, just used a bit differently. The thread in the buttons is really purple. I dyed white thread with Lovely Lilac ink. It shows up black in the picture. Thanks for looking!!!
Stamps: So Many Scallops
Paper: Lavender Lace, Mellow Moss, DP (unknown)
Ink: Lovely Lilac
Accessories: Rub-ons (Making Memories), White Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray), Button, Thread, Dimensionals, Scallop Punch

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP